Welcome Home CPC Family!
Join us on-campus for one of three Worship Services
Sundays @ 9:01am, 10:31am, 12:01pm
Click here for a Q & A video with answers to common questions Pastor Jay is being asked about our reopening plans. Click here for the written FAQ.
For those who wish to stay home, we will be providing a delayed broadcast recording of the worship service on Sunday afternoons. This will be available on the CPC App and website and also sent via email and posted on social media.
What do you need to know about attending a service on-campus?
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your family is sick or has recently been sick or if you have exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
- We strongly recommend that all attendees wear face masks. We will have masks on hand for those that may not have their own.
- We will be seating families in the Theatre based on social distancing guidelines.
- We ask that you please make every effort maintain a 6-ft social distance as suggested by the CDC (i.e. no handshakes, hugs, or hi-fives).
- When you arrive an usher will lead you to your seat. Space is limited and we cannot add seats. We will have overflow seating should the need arise. If that fills up, you may be asked to come to the next service.
- On your way into the theatre, you will pick up your own Listening Guide.
- We will not be passing the offering bags at the end of the service. We have placed offering boxes on the walls at all Theatre doors and in the Soul Cafe to collect offering and communication cards.
- We have intentionally spaced out each service to allow ample time to dismiss and clean/sanitize the spaces before the next service arrives. To help us achieve this, we will need your help. We ask that you please exit the building soon after the service ends so that we can clean and sanitize the rooms to ensure we are ready to safely welcome the next service.
Have Children attending with you?
What classes are open?
Our children's programming is available for all ages (birth - 6th grade) during the 9:01am and 10:31am services. For the 12:01pm service, childcare will be available for birth - kindergarten. Children 1st grade and up will attend this service with their parents.
Is there anything we need to do prior to attending?
- Pre-register your children. This will help save time at check-in and also give us information to plan accordingly in the classrooms. **We will continue to ask for pre-registration each week until social distancing restrictions are lifted.
- We are strongly recommending children 10-years and older to wear face masks when possible.
- Sanitize or wash your children’s hands prior to entering our classrooms.
- We ask that you stay home if you or anyone in your family is sick or has recently been sick or if you have exposed to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
- We ask that toys/personal belongings be left at home or in the car, with the exception of diaper bags (if needed).
- Please feed your child a snack before coming. We will not provide snacks/beverages during the class.
What can we expect when we attend with our children?
- Children attending a classroom will be screened for fever. Look for the designated area just inside the main entrance.
- Once your children are screened, you will be led to a designated check-in area to receive your nametags.
- Self Check-in stations will be discontinued for now.
- Check-in stations will be manned by friendly CPC Kids Volunteers.
- We ask that parents not enter the classrooms. You will drop off and pick-up at the classroom doorway.
IN THE CLASSROOM:
- Friendly, smiling volunteers that have been screened for fever/symptoms prior to entering the classroom.
- All of our volunteers and staff will be wearing face masks.
- Classroom toys and surfaces will be sanitized before and after every service.
- Class sizes will be limited. We will practice social distancing to the best of our ability. As you can imagine, it's a bit difficult to maintain social distancing among children.
- Activities and games will be planned accordingly to help avoid physical contact between the children.